Monday, November 02, 2015

Thank you, everyone!


Last weekend, my team received this year's Festival Director's Award in conjunction with Short+Sweet Theater Malaysia 2015 for our performance of the play 'Do You Believe In Fairies.' I am the playwright for this play and besides myself, my team was comprised by undergraduates pursuing degrees and diplomas in the performing arts.

On behalf of my team, I would like to convey our sincere appreciation to everyone who has been a part of this journey with us. Of course, there were bumps on the road, but I am proud of how we rose above the odds with both humility and good humours intact. We could not have achieved this without the support of all those who believed in us - and to them, we dedicate this award.

This is a recording of our performance. We hope you enjoy it.


Bonus video: Behind the scenes footage of the boys' warm up session with the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment